Saturday, December 12, 2009

One day at a time

OK... am sick and tired of being sick and tired. I give up - This is the limit - I simply am not able to decide what I want to do next in life. And the deadline that my father has set hasn't helped one bit. "By December 15th my dear, I want you to tell me your course of action for the next year". Yeah right! If only taking decisions were that easy. I have been doing all kinds of stuff to cajole my brain to give me a clue but to no avail. In fact, it seems to have an ironical sense of humor by coming up with the cons of decisions that I have already zoomed in on.

Counseling Psychologist - " You don't want to spend the rest of your life listening to people's problems, trust me! "
Journalist - "Isn't it too fast paced with deadlines and pressure. Plus, am not really too fascinated by the current affairs of the world :( "
Marketing - " Um mm...no... doesn't feel right"

You get an idea of the torture I am undergoing...

4 comments:

abhster said...

true and the rain in abu dhabi , means the emaratis splashing you with water and school not getting cancelled

abhster said...

sort of , all my relatives keep asking me , whether I want to try for IIT ( indian institute of technology ) and because of the unbearable IIT pressure , when I get something lesser than 9 out of 10 there is a strange bitter taste and worry on my tongue . but your situation seems much worse

Sindu said...

@abhster: :( - i know... and IIT? hmmm..trust me, you have a LOT of time to think of things and time is the last thing I have on my hands now...

Sagar said...

@Sindu., then how come u r studying for being a journalist??