Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Twisted paths

O.K... So finally I actually get past the two post mark in a blog. I have lost count of the number of blogs I had started and then forgot about after a single post containing an impulsive gush of creativity or enlightening philosophy which I felt was absolutely necessary for the world. Months later, on another such frenzy, I would decide to blog again but hey, what was the password? Sheesh... and there starts another one all over again. 3 does not of course seem like a number to be proud about bit hey, the glass is half full - thats the philosophy to adopt right?

Since college ended, life has been flirting strongly with uncertainty wherein I wouldn't be able to predict what I would be doing or for that matter where in the world I would be a week ahead. Will CTS call? Will I get a temporary job here in Abu Dhabi? Should I enrol in some course? Should I continue teaching? I guess I would be calling this phase as the "Dark Age" of my life if I were to ever write a biography. Two days back, I dint, for instance, think that I would be brushing up on my knowledge of French to prepare taking a class for tenth graders !!

Frustrating though is it, I am starting to like the unpredictability of my life. It is kind of exciting to be trusting your instincts at every turn on the road and not knowing where it leads to. :) Going on..one day at a time.

6 comments:

abhster said...

its kind of funny because your description sounds like something out of a story book ( now she was on her own , trusting her instincts ) and why should you be worried ? you speak atleast tamil , english , and french fluently , you know your mathematics like I dont ( I should be worried not you ) , and you have common sense. you pretty much have everything you need to take on the world , so all I am pretty much saying ( encouragingly ) is you have lot of potential and absolutely no need to be worried .

amudhan said...

Three posts on a single day? Do you know that you can schedule to publish the posts later :) ? It would be in Post Options. I am not complaining about posting more, but I am worried that you should be able to do it continuously and regularly. Not that, 3 posts on a single day and no posts for 2 or 3 months. The same junk advice I gave on the other comment :)

Pan said...

hope to see u keep writing coz ur good ! :)

Sindu said...

Thank you so much Pan! As your latest post says, am devouring every comment with a lot of joy and thrill! :)

Sindu said...

@ Abhster: Thanks a lot man!! :) Yes, what is there to worry..there is nothing to lose..its one big playground out there..let me keep going!

Sindu said...

@ Amudhan: Lol..I know..but somehow the thoughts seem to gush out impulsively in intervals and I feel I HAVE to express them right then. To say frankly, when and how frequently I would write is something I cannot have control on or can plan.