Friday, December 17, 2010

It's the 'write' time again!!

Hello World! As my fingers play once again on the keyboard, reviving a once-glorious relationship and fondling a chemistry that seems so familiar and yet bears the guilt of neglect, I feel like a creature out of hibernation. Though hibernation should be the last word to describe a period of life that was anything but lazy rest, it feels apt to compare a state of mind, able and willing to write again as the onset of spring. Yes, despite the freezing cold room that I am seated in and the dipping temperatures outside in the city, I feel the elation of seeing the light. I am writing again and it is a true reason for rejoice! :)



9 comments:

abhster said...

finally! a new post !!! saturdays :) ..... love the new look by the way !! I was hoping you'd make a come-back :)

abhster said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
abhster said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
abhster said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CHIBI said...

I was expecting something from your blog after that note on facebook..! this is a good start !

ThunderEmperor said...

Welcome back......did u find what you were looking for?

amudhan said...

Well Come Back! Seriously, it is a relief that you haven't quit blogging... Accidentally I checked your blog today and was surprised that you have written a new post a week back... Feeling bad that I haven't noticed it till now, feeling glad that at least now I noticed :)

A week has passed and no posts yet?!

BTW: The layout looks much better and very good on eyes...

Priya Gopinath said...

Thank God....u started.... writing again..! awaiting for a lonnnnnnnggg time.

siddharth said...

Its the 'write' time again! That headline really shows that you can be a - Copywriter!!'Write' maam? ;)