Saturday, January 7, 2012

Adios Amigos

Hey guys...

I am leaving. 

Okay, nothing dramatic intended but just that I am going to take a really really long break from writing...okay, blogging to be more specific. 

Why? Yes, the obvious question. Well, it is just that one fine day you feel that life has been throwing so many truck loads of shit at you and there is just one way that got to stop - You say, "Bring it on, More!"
But then, after a point, even that is stupidity, you realize. I once read that to be doing the same things over and over again and expect a different set of results each time is insanity. And yet, I tried the same things over and over again and expected light some day. Perhaps that got to change. 

Somewhere, it started to feel like I was having all the wrong things at the top of the list - lovely things, yes, but not the right ones. It was like being in an over-crowded house - people yelling, kids shrieking, vessels unwashed, clothes littered all over, papers flying - complete chaos - yet, there I am dreamily writing at a corner hoping that it would all sort out by itself. And after a while, the fun goes away from the writing because somewhere you start to realize that things will not sort out by themselves. You have to fight them - heads on. 

I have had a lot of wonderful people and their great thoughts here...it will always live on in the words. Chaoticm cannot continue anymore...perhaps what I need is clarity, not chaos. There was too much output here while the inputs started getting clogged and blocking the flow of energy. There was too much hasty output here while the real beautiful ones have been left undiscovered.

So Cya around. Will miss this place...though at this point, I am glad to be doing this. 

And this is not a hasty one. Trust me, I have typed this over and over again for over months now. Finally it is done.

P.S: I will have no heart to delete the blog. So, after a few days, you might just see the 'private' sign. Of course, I don't have to do it but well, gives the whole re-invention thing a dramatic start isn't it? ;)

7 comments:

sid said...

Hmmm... Not that this was totally unexpected but you should know Sindu, that what you call 'chaotic' in your writings, was what i considered extremely thoughtful and written with great clarity of thought in the first place.

All said though, I do understand where you are coming from and if this in any way is helping you sort out things we'd be more than glad. Till then, you shall be sorely missed. I will refrain though, from writing any obituary
here -

for irrespective of what you might feel and say,
a small village here shall eagerly await the light of day,
maybe in a different avatar, in a different sunshine,
but as beautiful as always anyway :)

Abhishek said...

I guess its alright as long as you'll be back.....

Between life's doings said...

aww, I hope you find the quiet, clarity and balance you are seeking. Let me know when you do start back on blogging! Good luck, will miss you!

The Visitor said...

Thanks, for letting your words live on. :)

PS: I've met some very nice and interesting people here.

Srinidhi said...

I can imagine what u say. I had thought about it for a long time. But I realised i can find clarity through writing. I hope you find the clarity and peace u want.
Best wishes to you always,
:)

Arumugam said...

:-(I'd hoped u'll blog-more this yr:(

Didnt see this coming at all...:-( Pl dont delete the blog,I have so much to catch up on the old posts and maybe they will keep me occupied till u end your break:-)

You will be sorely missed here but do take care and come back rejuvenated,cya...

Priya Gopinath said...

OMG!Jus Random...the one place which gave me a chance to learn and allows me to be myself!!!!Sure will miss..come bck soon!!